Your wedding is one of the biggest expenditures of your life. So how do you have an eco-friendly wedding and make it money well spent? If you're getting married in the coming months, try these tips to make a smaller impact on the environment:
- Ask the caterer to recycle your bottles.
- Choose organic foods and wine.
- Opt for locally grown or seasonal flowers to cut down on the fuel required to transport them.
- Donate leftover food to a homeless shelter and donate flowers to a cemetery.
- Print the invitations with soy-based ink on recycled paper.