Teachers: Eleanor Criswell, EdD and Jesse Gonzales
IAYT supports research and education in yoga and serves as a professional organization for yoga teachers and therapists worldwide. Our mission is to establish yoga as a recognized and respected therapy. Since 1989.
Membership is open to yoga practitioners, yoga teachers, yoga therapists, yoga researchers, and healthcare practitioners who utilize yoga in their practice.
- School memberships and library subscriptions
- Educational standards for the training of yoga therapists and IAYT accreditation for programs that meet these standards
- SYR 2013 and SYTAR 2013 back to back, June 11-16, 2013, in Boston, MA
Membership benefits include:
- Subscription to the International Journal of Yoga Therapy
- Subscription to Yoga Therapy Today
- Access to IAYT's extensive research resources
- Professional recognition through IAYT's online listings, referral service and an IAYT membership certificate
- Discounted registration fees for IAYT's professional meetings, the Symposium on Yoga Therapy and Research (SYTAR) and the Symposium on Yoga Research (SYR)
- Uploading privileges to IAYT's new digital resources library
- NEW: Website listings for IAYT school members
IAYT provides an organized professional voice for yoga in public policy, integrative medicine and complementary and alternative health care forums.
IAYT is a member of the Academic Consortium for Complementary and Alternative Healthcare (ACCAHC).
IAYT is a regular partner at the National Ayurvedic Medical Association's (NAMA) annual conference.
<< Back to Search Results