Styles: Anusara, Ashtanga, Baptiste, Core Strengthening, Hatha, Hot, Integral, Iyengar, Kundalini, Partner Yoga, Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy, Power, Prenatal/Postnatal, Restorative, Tantra, Viniyoga, Vinyasa Flow, Vinyasa Krama, Yin Yoga, Yoga For Children, Yoga for Teens
Specialties: Ayurveda, Chakras, Kirtan/Music, Mantra, Meditation, Mudra, Private / Individual, Retreats, Satsang, Seniors, Therapeutic, Workshops
Teachers: 7 different teachers facilitate our TT programs.
Location: Savannah Yoga Center
For serious students of yoga and aspiring teachers.
Eight month program and 3 week intensive programs.
Students who complete the SYC 200-hour teacher training program will:
- Deepen their practice, understanding and knowledge of yoga
- Know how to structure and create a cohesive, well-rounded class
- Gain an understanding of yoga philosophy and anatomy
- Build relationships with the yoga community of the world
- Become members of a learning community that includes world-renowned, experienced teachers
- Have the confidence and tools to begin teaching yoga, if they choose
- Be qualified to register with Yoga Alliance at the 200-hour level
About the SYC Program:
The Savannah Yoga Center teacher training is an all-embracing program. The program is designed to enhance your understanding of yoga for your personal practice as well as instill the confidence and skills needed to teach safely, successfully and compassionately, if you choose to teach. The curriculum will include a comprehensive study of the foundations, techniques and mechanics of fundamental yoga postures taught by 8 of the SouthEast top senior teachers. The program meets Yoga Alliance standards and upon graduation you will be eligible for YA certification in addition to receiving your certificate from the Savannah Yoga Center.
We also offer payment plan options and 2 scholarships each program.
<< Back to Search Results