Styles: Hatha, Hot, Integral
Specialties: Ayurveda, Chakras, Mantra, Meditation, Mudra, Private / Individual, Workshops
Teachers: Nicole Shaw, ERYT and Barbara Altshuler, ERYT
Location: Dallas, TX
Dates: 2012-09-17 to 2012-11-09
Real People. Real Yoga. Real Change.
Yoga Training for Every Body.
Deepen your Practice.
Share Your Passion.
We spent over 10 years refining and tailoring our programs to help you effectively deepen and share your passion for yoga.
Turn your dedication for yoga into an engaging opportunity to inspire others
· Advance your personal practice with hands-on adjustments, yoga tradition and philosophy.
· Learn how understanding yourself helps you to meet your students where they are.
· Learn the WHY and HOW behind WHAT you will teach.
· Understand all the parts that make up a safe and engaging yoga class.
Our programs are designed by our senior teachers and teaching team—a community of Sunstone Yoga Academy graduates who teach over 640 classes a week.
They remember just what it was like to teach their first class, and are committed to presenting you with information and skills that help you grow.
The courses are demanding, but the rewards are huge! And best of all, the techniques you will learn are tested every day in our thriving network.
Physically and Mentally Challenging
· Take your practice to the next level; build strength physically, mentally and in all areas of your life
· Increase your flexibility as you train with other students and our teaching team
· Open yourself to new perspectives as you build new relationships
· What people are saying:
· “I found a beautiful learning experience that prepared me for the challenges of teaching as well as challenges in other aspects of my life.”
<< Back to Search Results