Styles: Integral, Kripalu
Specialties: Meditation, Private / Individual, Retreats, Seniors, Workshops
Location: Utuado, Puerto Rico
Central mountain hideaway. Located in a stunning mountain setting, Casa Grande is an oasis of peace and tranquility, ideal for relaxing getaways, retreats, workshops, teacher trainings and destination weddings.
- 20 rooms scattered up the mountainside, each with private bath, balcony and hammock
- Freshwater pool
- 900-square-foot Kripalu-affiliate yoga studio
- Daily morning yoga classes
- Spa services
- Woodland hiking trail, birdwatching and guided river tour to nearby waterfall
- Botanical gardens with vast array of tropical trees, plants, and flowers
Casa Grande's restaurant serves "comidas criollas" and vegetarian options. Enjoy al fresco dining amidst spectacular greenery.
Nearby attractions include the Arecibo Observatory, Camuy River Cave Park, Caguana Indian Ceremonial Park, Toro Negro and Rio Abajo forests.
Featured in Fodors, Frommers, Lonely Planet, National Geographic; named "One of Ten Amazing Trips" by New York Magazine; four-time winner Puerto Rico Hotel & Tourism Association Green Inn Award. See our TripAdvisor rating at tripadvisor.com.
<< Back to Search Results