Styles: Anusara, Ashtanga, Core Strengthening, Hatha, Iyengar, Prenatal/Postnatal, Restorative, Viniyoga, Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Yoga For Children
Specialties: Kirtan/Music, Meditation, Private / Individual, Satsang, Seniors, Therapeutic, Workshops
Teachers: Martin Doluz, E-RYT 500
Aloha Yoga Kula's two studios offer sweet open-door garden settings with rich, creative classes. Our experienced, devoted teachers provide skilled hands on adjustments and personal attention to nurture your individual yoga practice.
- Over 35 classes for all levels, including vinyasa, hatha, Ashtanga, restorative, gentle yoga, prenatal, kids' yoga, and Mommy and Me
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance-registered teacher training
- Teachers with over 15 years of experience
- Lots of free parking
- Free equipment provided (mats, blocks, straps, bolsters, etc.)
- Walk-in classes (no pre-registration necessary)
- Only $10 per class
Come experience the bliss!
<< Back to Search Results