Styles: Hatha, Restorative
Specialties: Meditation, Private / Individual, Retreats, Therapeutic, Workshops
Teachers: Zo Newell
Location: New York, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Northern California
Cora Wen's YogaBloom teacher training (YBTT) is an advanced studies program designed so you can develop the practical and essential yoga teaching skills you need, at a pace that works for your personal motivation for svadhyaya (self-study).
Deepen your understanding of functional anatomy
- Expand your yoga repertoire and immerse yourself in a deep exploration of body mechanics, yogic philosophy and Buddhist principles. Each module focuses on specific anatomy and philosophical concepts that affect the body mind and spirit.
- Sharpen your concentration skills
- Strengthen your access to powerful feelings and emotions
Through written assignments and live sessions, both in the classroom and online, you will discover how to:
- Anticipate movement or restriction
- Read bodies
- Understand creative sequencing
Plus, develop your own themes for leading intensives, workshops and retreats.
The freedom and flexibility you receive from YBTT is unlike any other yoga training program. Earn hours from your favorite teachers and workshops to customize your own curriculum. Take the time you require to complete your training. Plus, pay for modules as you go.
Cora Wen is an international expert on yoga therapy who works closely with the medical community to endorse yoga as a healing, restorative practice. With nearly 20 years of teaching experience, Cora has guided practitioners from across the globe. Her training programs respect and honor tradition, while encouraging an individualistic, modern and fun approach to yoga.
Learn more by visiting the website.
<< Back to Search Results