Core Strengthening, Hatha, Restorative, Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga
Private / Individual
Mary Goodell, a YogaWorks 500 certified registered yoga instructor, is available for private and small group classes. Experience teaching yogis of all levels, including extensive experience with beginner and intermediate levels. Additional experience working with athletes on stretching areas made tight by specific sports.
Located in prime Marina del Rey (near hotels), with usage of yoga room, rooftop or local beaches for classes. Instructor is also available for on-site yoga classes in local homes, apartment complexes or offices. Marina location has ample parking, pool and hot tub available for after class usage. Reservations required.
- Monday, 7:30 PM, Marina indoor, Level 1-2
- Class works on proper alignment and breathing, while building sequences designed to prevent injury and offer enough challenge to keep even athletic people who are new to yoga engaged. A balance of flowing, stretching and restorative poses is achieved so that you can leave energized and relaxed.
- Wednesday, 6:45 PM, Mother's Beach, All Levels Flow
- While providing modifications needed to keep beginners safe, All Levels Flow is designed to take you toward the intermediate level when you expand your strength, stamina and flexibility. We will conclude with some yummy stretches which make use of our beautiful beach location. Layered clothing recommended.
- Saturday, 8:30 AM, Marina Rooftop, All Levels Flow
- While providing modifications to keep beginners safe, this class is designed to take you toward the intermediate level as you expand your strength, stamina and flexibility. A variety of poses will be offered. Sun Salutations will welcome the day.
<< Back to Search Results