Mindy Hanzlik and Jane Musgrove
Abby Lentz, founder
Private / Individual, Retreats, Therapeutic, Workshops
Invest your time and talent in teaching this integrative yoga for people who are overweight or obese. Join HeavyWeight Yoga founder Abby Lentz in her mission to make yoga more accessible. Become a HWY Teacher to support your community and widen the scope of your business.
Learn how to create a safe haven for people of all sizes, including anyone with special range of motion needs. As a HWY teacher you will provide yoga as a tool to people who never thought of yoga as an option to reclaim their health.
In addition to the 18-hour workshop with Abby, training also includes:
• 2 private hours with Abby via Skype or phone
• Training manual and all materials
• Copies of both HWY award-winning DVD’s
• Fast-Path Consultation with Abby to support your yoga business
• Use of the established trademarked global brand HeavyWeight Yoga
• Press release announcing your certification
• Class Locator Listing on the HeavyWeight Yoga site
Practicing yoga for over four decades, Abby founded HeavyWeight Yoga in 2004 after earning her Kripalu Teacher certification. She spreads her inclusive yoga beyond workshops, retreats and classes with two HeavyWeight Yoga DVDs. Celebrated as a “Yoga Buff” in Fitness Magazine, Abby earned a spot in its annual Fit 50 List of experts whose work promotes wellness.
If you have a passion for bringing yoga to this underserved community join this dynamic team. Be the first to launch a HeavyWeight Yoga class in your community in 2014.
Ganesha Yoga and Adventures in Fitness
2014-03-13 to 2014-03-15