Ashtanga, Hatha, Restorative, Vinyasa Flow
Kirtan/Music, Meditation, Private / Individual, Retreats, Satsang, Therapeutic, Yoga Philosophy
Are you tired of the daily grind and in need of a break?
Do you ever wish you had time to focus on yourself and reconnect with your true passions and desires?
Do you feel like you have lost momentum and need some inspiration?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we invite you to indulge yourself in a life-changing experience that will enrich every facet of your life!
All-Inclusive Investment (double occupancy):
$2,400 early bird special (deadline June 30, 2014)
$2,600 standard price
Bring a friend and receive $50 off!
What Your Investment Includes:
- 4 days of exploring in and around Kathmandu
- 4 days of trekking and sightseeing in the beautiful lake town of Pokhara
- 3 days of volunteering (2-3 hours a day) at a local NGO
- 2 days on safari in Chitwan National Park
- All yoga classes, kirtans and workshops with Reshma and Jamuna; no prior yoga or kirtan experience necessary!
- Luxury accommodations
- Comfortable domestic transportation
- Entrance fees to attractions listed in itinerary unless otherwise noted
- Two delicious meals a day
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
This retreat is suitable for all-level yoga practitioners, even those who have never tried yoga :)
To sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014-10-12 to 2014-10-25