Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
12 ounces udon, cooked and drained
1/3 cup tamari
1/3 cup rice vinegar
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 eggs, beaten
6 scallions, sliced diagonally into 1-inch pieces
1/2 pound firm tofu, cubed
1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
1 lime, cut into wedges
1. Combine tamari, vinegar, peanut butter, and honey in a small bowl. Stir with a whisk until well combined.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet. Cook eggs over medium heat, stirring, until set. Remove eggs from skillet and set aside.
3. Return skillet to heat and add 2 teaspoons oil. Add green onions, sprouts, garlic, and red pepper. Saute 1 minute. Add tofu and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add pasta to skillet, tossing with a large fork to combine ingredients. Cook 5 minutes more.
5. Stir in peanut butter mixture and eggs. Cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately, garnished with peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges.
CALORIES PER SERVING: 444
GRAMS OF FAT: 15.5
%FAT CALORIES: 31