Pad Thai with Peanuts
Prep Time: 15 minutes
12 ounces udon, cooked and drained
1. Combine tamari, vinegar, peanut butter, and honey in a small bowl. Stir with a whisk until well combined.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet. Cook eggs over medium heat, stirring, until set. Remove eggs from skillet and set aside.
3. Return skillet to heat and add 2 teaspoons oil. Add green onions, sprouts, garlic, and red pepper. Saute 1 minute. Add tofu and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add pasta to skillet, tossing with a large fork to combine ingredients. Cook 5 minutes more.
5. Stir in peanut butter mixture and eggs. Cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately, garnished with peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges.
CALORIES PER SERVING: 444