Fresh Grape Tart
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationServes 6
Amount Per SERVING:
- 1 sheet (1/2 17.3 oz. pkg.) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1 lb. red and green seedless grapes, halved (about 2 cups)
- 2 Tbs. apricot jam
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Open puff pastry on floured surface and roll out to 14x12-inch rectangle. Brush water 1/4 inch around edges and fold in to make border.
2. Sprinkle dough with sugar, and prick lightly with fork. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until crust is golden. Transfer to serving plate, and flatten pastry inside border with back of spoon to deflate.
3. Meanwhile, combine grapes and jam in saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until grapes are warm and jam melts. Spread on pastry, and sprinkle with lemon zest. Serve warm or at room temperature.