Frozen Toffee Pie
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationServes 10
Amount Per SERVING:
- 25 chocolate wafer cookies
- 3 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 qt. low-fat coffee ice cream
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat chocolate syrup, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Pulse cookies to fine crumbs in food processor. Transfer to bowl, and stir in butter. Press into 9-inch pie pan, packing crumbs evenly across bottom and up sides. Bake 8 minutes, then cool.
- Soften ice cream 30 minutes in refrigerator. Spread in cooled piecrust. Sprinkle with peanuts, cover with foil, and freeze until firm. Slice, and serve drizzled with chocolate sauce.