Roasted Beet Salad
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationServes 6
Amount Per Serving:
- 8 medium beets, trimmed and scrubbed (1 1/2 lb.)
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (2 Tbs.)
- 6 cups mesclun greens or other salad mix
- 3 Tbs. prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss together beets, olive oil, and garlic in baking dish. Bake 40 minutes, or until beets are tender. Cool.
- Scrape skin from beets with paring knife. Slice into rounds.
- Toss greens with vinaigrette. Divide among plates, top with beets, and serve.