Arugula Salad with Roasted Grapes
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationServes 6
Amount Per :
- 6 medium shallots, unpeeled
- 2 cups seedless red grapes
- 6 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 3 bunches arugula or watercress, heavy stems removed (¾ lb.)
- 2 oz. pecorino cheese, thinly sliced
Directions1. Preheat oven to 375°F, and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place grapes on one half prepared baking sheet, and shallots on other half. Roast 20 minutes, or until grapes are shriveled, turning grapes every 10 minutes. Transfer grapes to bowl, and set aside. Roast shallots 20 minutes more, or until tender. Transfer shallots to bowl, and cool 10 minutes.
2. Cut off root end of each shallot and squeeze pulp into blender. Add oil, vinegar, and mustard, and season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Transfer to bowl, and
stir in thyme.
3. Toss arugula with enough dressing to coat. Divide arugula among 6 plates, and top with roasted grapes and pecorino slices. Store remaining dressing in fridge up to 1 week.