Soba Salad with Miso Vinaigrette
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationServes 8
Amount Per :
- 1–2 Tbs. white miso paste
- 8 oz. soba noodles
- 1 Tbs. toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbs. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. pickled ginger
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1½ sheets toasted nori, cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbs. toasted sesame seeds
Directions1. Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Rinse under cold water, drain, and place in large bowl.
2. Blend miso, sesame oil, rice vinegar, pickled ginger, and 3 Tbs. water in blender until smooth. Stir carrots, radicchio, green onions, nori, sesame seeds, and miso mixture into soba noodles. Serve cold.