Mini Loaded Red Potatoes
You need to be logged in to rate recipes.
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationMakes 10 stuffed potatoes
Amount Per potato:
- 10 red potatoes (2 inches in diameter)
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 pieces vegetarian bacon
- 5 tsp. low-fat sour cream
- 10 tsp. shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 6 chives, finely chopped
- Paprika for sprinkling
Directions1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice off small portion from one side of each potato to create flat base. Toss potatoes in bowl with oil and salt. Arrange potatoes, cut-side down, on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 30 minutes, or until soft.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon according to package directions, then chop.
3. Allow potatoes to cool slightly, then slice top off each potato and scoop out 1 Tbs. flesh. Stuff each potato with 1/2 tsp. sour cream and 1 tsp. cheese, then sprinkle with chives and paprika.