Cauliflower Gratin with Tomatoes, Capers, and Feta
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationServes 4
Amount Per 1-cup serving:
- 1 lb. medium-sized cauliflower florets
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- 1 14.5-oz. can low-sodium chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tbs. drained capers
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 1/2 oz.)
- 1 1/2 Tbs. chopped fresh dill
Directions1. Steam cauliflower 4 to 6 minutes in steamer basket, or until tender.
2. Preheat broiler. Heat oil in saucepan over medium-low heat; add onion and garlic, and cook 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and capers, increase heat to medium-high, and cook 7 minutes. Spread tomato mixture in 2-qt. gratin dish, top with cauliflower, and sprinkle with feta.
3. Broil gratin 5 to 6 minutes, or until feta is browned. Sprinkle with dill.