Warm Lentil Salad with Grapes, Feta, and Mint
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationServes 4
Amount Per 1/2-cup serving:
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 leeks, white and light green parts thinly sliced (1 3/4 cups)
- 2 Tbs. sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp. whole-grain mustard
- 1 17.6-oz. pkg. cooked lentils, gently broken apart, or 2 cups cooked lentil
- 1 1/2 cups red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted pistachios
- 3 Tbs. finely chopped mint
- 3 Tbs. finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
Directions1. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add leeks, and cook 7 to 9 minutes, or until tender and translucent, stirring often. Remove from heat, and stir in sherry vinegar and mustard.
2. Combine lentils, leek mixture, grapes, pistachios, mint, and parsley in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and top with crumbled feta.