Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationMakes 24 cookies
Amount Per cookie:
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbs. gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 stick (4 oz.) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions1. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in bowl, and set aside.
2. Lightly beat egg with electric mixer. Beat in sugars until combined. Add butter and vanilla, and beat until smooth. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Cover, and chill overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spoon 2-Tbs. scoops of dough onto 2 ungreased baking sheets. Bake 9 to 12 minutes, or until light brown on top. Let cool 1 to 2 minutes on baking sheets, then transfer to wire rack with spatula to cool completely.