Grilled Pineapple and Macadamia Nut Salsa
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationServes 8
Amount Per 1/2-cup serving:
- 1 large pineapple, quartered
- 1/2 cup unsalted dry-roasted macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp. seeded and diced jalapeño chile
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
- 3/4 tsp. chipotle chile powder
Directions1. Preheat grill or grill pan. Grill pineapple quarters 4 minutes on each side, or until tender and juicy and dark brown char marks appear.
2. Chop pineapple into 1/4-inch cubes, and transfer to bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.