My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationMakes 6 cups
Amount Per 1/2 cup:
- 1 small red onion, chopped (2/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup Good Fat Dressing
- 15 1/2-oz. can lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 1/2-oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 1/2-oz. can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbs. chopped canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 to 5 sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- Using kitchen shears, snip sun-dried tomatoes into thin strips; place in shallow bowl. Add hot water to cover. Let stand 10 minutes. Drain tomatoes and return to bowl. Add onion and dressing and toss to mix. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- In large storage bowl or container, combine all beans, chipotle and cilantro. Add tomato-onion mixture and toss gently to combine. Use within 2 or 3 days.