Vegetable Corn Cakes
You need to be logged in to rate recipes.
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional Information6 Servings
Amount Per 2-cake serving:
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 Tbs. light miso
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 6 oz. firm tofu, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- In medium bowl, combine cornmeal and baking powder. Add soy milk, miso and oil; mix well. Fold in tofu and vegetables.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot, drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into hot pan. Cook until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer corn cakes to clean cloth napkin or dish towel and wrap it around them to keep warm while cooking remaining batter.