Coleslaw with Lemon-Buttermilk Dressing
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional Information8 Servings
Amount Per serving:
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Dressing: In large serving bowl, mix mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice, lemon peel and dill until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.