Pasta 'Tuna' Salad
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional Information6 servings
Amount Per serving:
- 10 oz. small dried pasta shapes, such as twists or small shells
- 8-oz. pkg. baked marinated tofu (any flavor), finely diced
- 2 large stalks celery, finely diced
- 2 medium scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup soy mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
MEAL PLAN: While the pasta is cooking, boil some fresh corn on the cob to accompany the salad. Also, prepare a platter of crunchy carrot sticks and sliced radishes and strips of green or red bell peppers.
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta; stir to prevent sticking. Cook according to package directions until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold running water until cool, then drain again. Transfer to large serving bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine. Cover and chill until needed or serve right away.