Mediterranean Grain Salad
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional Information4 servings
Amount Per Per serving:
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata or other good-quality black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook quinoa according to packagedirections. Meanwhile, make dressing: In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine peppers, cucumber, olives, onion and parsley. Mix well. Add dressing and toss to coat. Add quinoa, stir gently but thoroughly to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature.