Aioli Potato Salad
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationServes 8
Amount Per Serving:
- 2 lb. small red-skinned potatoes
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 1 1/2 cups soy mayonnaise or regular mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbs. mashed garlic
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in large pot, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat, and, while still warm, cut in quarters. Slice scallions, and toss with potatoes.
- Mix remaining ingredients in separate bowl, and toss with warm potatoes. Cover, and chill overnight.