My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationSERVES 8
Amount Per SERVING:
- 1 Tbs. canola oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- 1 Tbs. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. chili paste
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp. salt, or to taste
- 1 Tbs. white vinegar
- 1 bunch collard greens, cleaned and cut into 1 1/4-inch-thick strips, 3 inches long
- 1/2 head green cabbage, cored and cut into 1 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 1 bunch mustard greens, cleaned and cut into 1 1/4-inch-thick strips, 3 inches long
- Heat oil in large pot over medium heat. Sauté onions until translucent, for about 7 minutes. Add garlic, chili paste, water, salt and vinegar, and let seasoned water cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add greens, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, for about 30 minutes. Remove from heat, adjust salt and serve.