My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationSERVES 4
Amount Per Serving:
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 2 large zucchini, stemmed, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps (about 5 oz. each), stemmed and gills removed
- Seasoning salt to taste
- 4 Tbs. soy “bacon” bits
- 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 2 Tbs. soy mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line large baking sheet with foil.
- Place cauliflower florets in large saucepan with water to cover, and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook for about 5 minutes, remove from heat and drain.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat, and sauté zucchini for 5 to 7 minutes, or until slices begin to brown. Add cauliflower florets, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Spray tops and bottoms of mushroom caps with nonstick cooking spray, and sprinkle with seasoning salt to taste. Place on large baking sheet, underside up.
- Place vegetables in mixing bowl, and toss with soy “bacon” bits, goat cheese and soy mayonnaise. Mound on mushroom caps, dividing mixture evenly.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until cheese begins to brown. Remove from oven, and serve.