Enchiladas in an Instant
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationServes 6
Amount Per SERVING:
- 2 15-oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 3/4 cup prepared salsa
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 12 8-inch flour tortillas, preferably whole wheat
- 1 Hass avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbs. chopped cilantro
1. Combine, beans, corn, 3 Tbs. salsa and onion in large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Spread about 1/3 cup filling across top third of each tortilla. Roll up, and set seam-side down on microwavable platter. Repeat to assemble remaining enchiladas.
3. Spread a thick ribbon of salsa along the length of each tortilla. Heat in microwave on high power 3 to 5 minutes, or until hot. Sprinkle with diced avocado and cilantro, and serve.