Olive, Walnut and Rosemary Butter
You need to be logged in to save recipes.
My YJ Recipes
Nutritional InformationMakes 1 3/4 cups
Amount Per TEASPOON:
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped, (about 2 tsp.)
- 1 Tbs. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
1. Process olives, walnuts, garlic, rosemary and pepper in food processor until finely chopped. Add butter and pulse until combined. Chill 1/2 hour, or until firm enough to shape into a log.
2. Place butter mixture on sheet of plastic wrap. Shape into log, and roll up in plastic. Twist ends to seal. Chill until firm. Will keep in refrigerator up to 2 weeks, or in freezer for 6 months.