Yoga Journal Presents Three New Home Practice DVDs
October 31, 2011 (San Francisco, CA). Yoga Journal has just published three new home practice DVDs:
21-Day Challenge DVD
In just three weeks, this four-disk set will transform your yoga practice. With a different daily focus, the 21-Day Challenge offers demanding strength-building flow classes as well as calming evening restorative yoga sequences. The 21-Day Challenge will help you safely deepen your practice, make you a stronger, more balanced practitioner, and is good for any schedule, level, and body.
DVD set offers four hours of practices including:
- Fun Flow Sequence with Elise Lorimer
- Morning Sequence with Kate Holcombe
- Core Focus with Rebecca Urban
- Aligning and Refining Sequence: Standing Poses with Jason Crandell
- Tension Release Sequence: Hip Openers with Rebecca Urban
- Evening Sequence with Kate Holcombe
- Peak Pose Sequence: Wheel Pose with Jason Crandell...and more
4-disk set: $39.99
Complete Home Practice DVD
Challenge your body, soothe your spirit, and keep your home practice fresh with Yoga Journal's Complete Home Practice. Based on Yoga Journal's "Home Practice" column, this two DVD set includes eight inspiring yoga sessions designed to increase muscle tone and strength, develop flexibility, and soothe your spirits.
DVD set presents poses ranging from easy to challenging and includes:
- Forward bends and backbends
- Hip openers and twists
- Core strengtheners
- Vinyasa flow sequences
- Restorative poses and more
Featuring renowned teachers Kathryn Budig, Lilias Folan, Amy Ippoliti, Elise Browning Miller, Simon Park, Stephanie Snyder, Peter Sterios, and Cora Wen.
2-disk set: $29.99
Advance Your Practice DVD
Learn sequences that shift you from basic to advanced with Advance Your Practice DVD. The pages of Yoga Journal's "Master Class" come to life in five practice sequences to help practitioners gain mastery in key advanced poses. Master teachers include Jason Crandell, Rodney Yee, Colleen Saidman, Barbara Benagh, John Schumacher and Natasha Rizopoulos.
DVD shows you how to:
- Refine elemental actions of lengthening, twisting, and accessing deep internal strength to lift into Visvamitrasana (Pose Dedicated to Visvamitra)
- Ground, center, and stabilize to move into Revolved Split-Legged Headstand
- Build a potent combination of strength and flexibility and fly into Eka Pada Rajakapotasana IV(One-Legged King Pigeon Pose)
- Take a meditative path to developing flexibility, strength, balance, and stability to move into Akarna Dhanurasana (Archer Pose)
- Cultivate steadiness and deep calm with this mindful approach to Urdhva Dhanurasana (Wheel Pose)
All DVDs available at www.yogajournal.com, 1-800-I-DO-YOGA (1-800) 436-9642.
Press copies available. Contact Dayna Macy, firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-591-0729