This is a great way to spice up tofu. Basmati rice and a cucumber raita complete the meal.
- 2/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1 Tbs. peanut butter
- 1 serrano or jalapeño chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 lb. butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 14-oz. pkg. extra-firm tofu, drained, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 bunch Broccolini (about 7 oz.), trimmed and halved
- 1 large onion, sliced (1 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup torn basil leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
1. Preheat baking sheet in 450F oven. Cut four 20-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil.
2. Whisk together coconut milk, peanut butter, chile, garlic, curry powder and salt in bowl. Add remaining ingredients, and toss until coated with curry mixture.
Spoon 1/4 mixture on one half of foil sheet. Fold foil over, and tightly crimp edges to seal. Repeat with remaining foil sheets and ingredients.
3. Arrange packets in single layer on heated baking sheet. Reduce oven to 400F. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. (Pierce packet with knife to test.) Let stand 5 minutes.
4.To serve: Place packets on plates, slit tops, and fold back foil.
- Serving Size: Serves 4
- Calories: 334
- Carbohydrate Content: 35 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 8 g
- Protein Content: 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 446 mg
- Sugar Content: 8 g