The stir-together filling of these healthy enchiladas gets a fresh flavor boost from diced red onion and chopped cilantro. Makes 12 enchiladas.
- 2 15-oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 3/4 cup prepared salsa
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 12 8-inch flour tortillas, preferably whole wheat
- 1 Hass avocado, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbs. chopped cilantro
1. Combine, beans, corn, 3 Tbs. salsa and onion in large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Spread about 1/3 cup filling across top third of each tortilla. Roll up, and set seam-side down on microwavable platter. Repeat to assemble remaining enchiladas.
3. Spread a thick ribbon of salsa along the length of each tortilla. Heat in microwave on high power 3 to 5 minutes, or until hot. Sprinkle with diced avocado and cilantro, and serve.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 325
- Carbohydrate Content: 61 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 33 g
- Protein Content: 12 g
- Sodium Content: 933 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g