Look for the Stella D’Oro brand of daylilies.
- 2 large cantaloupes (about 3 lb.)
- 1 medium-sized honeydew (about 3 lb.)
- 8 daylily flowers or other edible flowers
- Peel and cube melons, and put in gallon-sized food storage bags. Freeze overnight.
- Put half cantaloupe in food processor, pur8Eeing until smooth. Pour into container, and freeze. Repeat with remaining melon.
- Repeat process with honeydew melon.
- Place 8 balloon wine glasses in freezer.
- Put frozen cantaloupe pur8Ee in processor when frozen for at least 4 hours. Process, and place 1/4 cup pur8Ee in each of 8 chilled wine glasses. Repeat with honeydew pur8Ee. Continue layering, alternating melon pur8Ees, until each wine glass is nearly full. Freeze overnight.
- To serve, garnish each wine glass or plate with a lily or other flower.
- Serving Size: SERVES 8
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrate Content: 24 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 45 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g