This versatile vegetable stir-fry recipe can be adapted to include just about any vegetable you’d like.
- 3 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 6 large cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbs. yellow miso
- 1 tsp. oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 lb. assorted vegetables (such as asparagus, green beans, eggplant, mushrooms, bell pepper and bean sprouts), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- In large wok or large heavy skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add garlic and stir-fry until golden, about 2 minutes. Add miso, oyster sauce and sugar and stir to blend.
- Add vegetables and jalapeño and stir-fry, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 12 minutes. Serve hot.
- Serving Size: 4 servings
- Calories: 143
- Carbohydrate Content: 11 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 240 mg