Made up of more than 95 percent water, cucumbers are super hydrating and make a refreshing summer snack on hot days, especially when paired with juicy peaches and tomatoes.
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (from about 2 ears)
- 1 large seedless cucumber
- 1 cup fresh peach cubes
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
1. In a small pot of boiling water, cook corn with a pinch of salt until tender, 3 minutes. Drain corn and run under cold water until it reaches room temperature.
2. Using either the blade that creates ribbon-style noodles (blade looks flat) or the blade that makes spaghetti-style noodles, spiralize cucumber. Pat noodles dry.
3. In a bowl, combine cucumber noodles, corn, peaches, tomatoes, and onion; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chilled.
4. In a second bowl, whisk together mint, olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, and honey; pour dressing over cucumber-noodle mixture and toss to combine.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 206
- Carbohydrate Content: 18 g
- Fat Content: 15 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g