This chunky sauce is more like a relish than a salsa for dipping.
- 1/4-cup servingServings
- 1/2 small white onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 lb. tomatoes, coarsely chopped (2 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 jalapeño chile, finely chopped (1 Tbs.)
Stir together tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and jalapeño chile in bowl. Season with salt, if desired.
- Serving Size: Makes 3 cups
- Calories: 11
- Carbohydrate Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 51 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g