Make this with leftover baked potatoes.
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 8-oz. pkg. frozen soy “sausage” links
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, grated (5 cups)
- 2 medium-sized baked russet potatoes, diced (4 cups)
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 Tbs. oil over medium heat. Add soy “sausages,” and cook, turning often, about 5 minutes. Remove to cutting board. Wipe out skillet. Heat remaining 1 Tbs. of oil over medium heat. Add onions; cook, stirring often, about 7 minutes, or until soft. Meanwhile, cut “sausages” into bite-sized pieces.
- Add sweet potatoes to skillet. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add diced baked potatoes and “sausage” pieces to skillet. Season to taste with salt and black pepper; mix well. Press mixture down lightly with spatula. Cook until bottom is golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve hot.
- Serving Size: Serves 4
- Calories: 320
- Carbohydrate Content: 41 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 290 mg
- Sugar Content: 8 g