- 4 medium sweet potatoes (about 8 oz. each) peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 6 Tbs. frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbs. melted butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a 10- by 12-inch ovenproof dish.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients until well coated. Layer slices in dish. Cover with foil and bake until tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm.
- Serving Size: 6 to 8 Servings
- Calories: 188
- Carbohydrate Content: 32 g
- Cholesterol Content: 15 mg
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 72 mg