If you don’t have a nonstick baking sheet, lighlty spray a regular baking sheet with cooking spray first.
- 1/2 tostadaServings
- 3 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 ripe, firm, medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 (4-oz.) cans chopped mild green chilies, drained
- 6 oz. grated reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend (cheddar and Monterey Jack) (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tortillas flat on a large nonstick baking sheet. Arrange tomatoes over tortillas. Sprinkle with chilies, cheese and cilantro.
- Bake until tortillas are lightly golden and crisp and cheese has melted, about 10 minutes. Alternatively, cook them on a nonstick griddle. Cut each tostada into wedges, and serve hot.
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- Calories: 151
- Carbohydrate Content: 17 g
- Cholesterol Content: 10 mg
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 304 mg