For this salad, you can either peel the apples and pears—or not.
- 2/3 cup apple cider
- 2/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped apples such as Granny Smith, Rome and/or Gala
- 2 cups chopped pears such as Bosc
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 6 Boston lettuce leaves
- Bring cider to a boil over high heat in small saucepan. Cook until reduced to about 3 Tbs., 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- Mix cider, yogurt and cinnamon until blended. Set aside.
- Mix apples, pears, grapes, celery, raisins and pecans in bowl. Add yogurt mixture, tossing to coat. Serve salad on lettuce-lined plates.
- Serving Size: Serves 6
- Calories: 180
- Carbohydrate Content: 33 g
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 35 mg
- Sugar Content: 26 g