Makes about 2 cups
- ½ cup plain soymilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- One 15 oz can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried tarragon
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine soymilk and lemon juice, and set aside for 2 minutes while the mixture curdles.
- Add soymilk and beans to a blender, and process on high for 2 minutes, or until completely smooth.
- Spoon the dip into a bowl, and stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
Recipe used with permission from Vegan Lunch Box, by Jennifer McCann (Little "s" Press, 2006).