Try these essential oil recipes from Aura Cacia to enhance the mood in your space.
Try these essential oil recipes from Aura Cacia to enhance the atmosphere of your space.
For relaxation: Peru Balsam
- Aroma: rich, sweet, and creamy, like balsamic and vanilla
- Inhale to evoke a relaxed, sensual mood
- Blend 2 drops Peru Balsam, 3 drops cinnamon leaf, and 5 drops sweet orange in a candle lamp diffuser for a comforting home
For strength: Blue Cypress
- Aroma: woody and floral, like cedarwood
- Inhale to evoke a feeling of strength and determination
- Combine 3 drops blue cypress, 3 drops frankincense, and 3 drops lemon in a candle lamp diffuser to support meditation
For grounding: Carrot Seed
- Aroma: nutty, earthy, pungent, sweet vegetal
- Inhale aroma to evoke a grounded, determined attitude
- Combine 2 drops carrot seed, 2 drops vetiver, 2 drops Texas cedarwood, 4 drops bergamot orange in a candle lamp diffuser to bring fields and forest into your home
For creativity: Juniper Berry
- Aroma: sweet scents of the pine forest
- Inhale to inspire creativity and focus
- Combine 8 drops juniper berry, 8 drops sweet orange, 8 drops balsam fir and 4 ounces water in a spray mister bottle for a clean air freshener
See also Mood-Boosting Essential Oils
For contentment: Mandarin Orange
- Aroma: fruity, exotic, and floral, like tangerine and neroli
- Inhale to evoke a feeling of contentment.
- Combine 8 drops mandarin orange, 8 drops coriander seed, 6 drops sandalwood, 2 drops neroli and 4 ounces water in a spray mister bottle to transform your space into a misty orange grove
For more recipes, visit Aura Cacia’s 10 Fragrantly Fascinating Essential Oils