With Fall just around the corner, show your body some TLC by boosting your antioxidant levels. Here are 8 Ways to Boost your Antioxidant levels in your everyday life. An antioxidant is a molecule that donates one of its electrons to a free radical, stabilizing the reactive free radical, inhibiting cellular damage and protecting against oxidative stress. Balanced antioxidant levels are vital for cellular health, immunity and overall wellness.*
The most important antioxidant that your body relies on is Glutathione, earning its well-deserved title “The Master Antioxidant”.
Enter the I LOVE MYSELF giveaway for a chance to win over $250 of products to show your body some love.
- 2 Bottles of I Love Myself
- 2 Bottles Literally Feel Great: Supplement that contains Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric, and Cayenne Pepper. Used to support gut health and immune health
- 1 Bottle of Seriously Glowing Face Oil Moisturizing face oil featuring non-toxic, clean ingredients. Based in essential oils and is vegan, cruelty free
- 1 Bottle of Magical Indeed Face Mist: Refreshing face mist to be used alone or with face oil for ultimate flow and moisture. Contains only chamomile and lavender water. Vegan and cruelty free
- 1 Ladybug Cream Blush in color Swept Away: Cream blush with buildable, moisturizing formula. Based in essential oils. Non-toxic, clean ingredients
- 1 Ladybug Highlighter/Eyeshadow in color Dolce Vita: Dual use for eyes or cheeks. Subtle shimmer. Non-Toxic, clean ingredients