1. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular CC Cream
“My rule of thumb when it comes to products—particularly ones that are going to stay on your skin, like foundation—is that they should be so effective, they act like a treatment for your skin,” says Walker. This is her go-to CC cream because it’s hydrating and protects with SPF 30.
2. Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream and Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Illuminating Primer
Walker likes to mix equal amounts of these two products when she’s going for less coverage than a CC cream. “I use this combo instead of concealer on blemishes or darkness under the eyes,” she says.
3. W3LL PEOPLE Bio Bronzer Stick
Walker’s secret to the no-makeup makeup look: Sweep this bronzer across your cheekbones. Bonus: If you’re using a powder blush, smudge this creamy bronzer underneath to help hold it in place.
4. Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple in Pink Quartz
Even if you’re going for a minimalist look, smudging a little eyeshadow on your lids will brighten your eyes—and keep your mascara from migrating. Says Walker: “I use the pad of my ring finger rather than a brush for a more natural look.”
5. Jane Iredale Eye Pencil in White
Feeling (or looking) a little sleep deprived? Line the inner rim of your lash line with this brightening pencil, which camouflages redness and helps you look less tired, says Walker.
6. Evanhealy Rose Geranium HydroSoul Facial Tonic
Mist your face with this hydrosol to set your mineral-powder products and give your face a dewy look, says Walker. You can also use this tonic after cleansing and before applying moisturizer to lock in hydration.
$25 for 4 ounces, evanhealy.com
7. Mineral Fusion Waterproof Mineral Mascara
Natural mascaras have a reputation for smudging, flaking, and clumping, but this one’s got both oomph and staying power, says Walker.
See also 2015 Natural Beauty Awards
8. Jane Iredale Sugar & Butter Lip
Exfoliator-Plumper Duo Walker uses this once a week to slough off dead skin and rehydrate, making all of her other lip products work better.
9. Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain in Forever Pink
This natural-looking lip color looks good on all skin tones, says Walker.
See also 2016 Natural Beauty Awards