Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Rose quartz has been rocking the wellness scene for centuries. Legend has it that Cleopatra bathed with the stuff to harness its healing and anti-aging properties: stimulating circulation to deliver oxygen to the skin and clearing out tension, toxins, and impurities. The soothing gemstone is also known for opening up the heart chakra to love and positive energy, making it the quintessence of well-being.
- Dr. Brandt Neck Sculpting Cream with Rose Quartz Gua Sha, $95, drbrandtskincare.com
- Aquarian Soul Rose Moon Tinted Lip Balm, $12, shopaquariansoul.com
- Herbivore Rose Quartz Facial Roller, $40, herbivorebotanicals.com
- Glacce Crystal Elixir Water Bottle, $80, freepeople.com
- Hellen Center Your Heart Bath Brew, $65, hellen.nyc
- Pacifica Crystal Foam Sparkling Clean Face Wash, $10, pacificabeauty.com
- Mama Malas Blissful Mala, $113, mamamalas.com
See also YJ Tried It: Salt Therapy Treatment