Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth yoga, fitness, & nutrition courses, when you sign up for Outside+.
makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 cup millet
- 3 cups water
- 5 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 5 tablespoons powdered spirulina
- 2-3 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos
- or soy sauce
- Place dry millet in a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to medium low and cook for 30 minutes or until the water is absorbed, and the millet is fluffy.
- Remove from heat. Mix in the flax oil, spirulina, and Bragg’s with a fork until all of the millet is bright green.