On the San Diego stop of the Live Be Yoga tour, we were fortunate enough to visit the MINDBODY BOLD conference. BOLD brings together business owners, practitioners, and experts from across the wellness services industry--from fitness to beauty to integrative health--to learn, network, and inspire each other. I loved it so much, I can’t wait to go back for BOLD 2018! Here are 5 reasons why you should join me:
1. You'll Meet Like-Minded Individuals. I have been to business conferences and weekend retreats, but that’s not what this was. BOLD went above and beyond providing the best value for entrepreneurs, wellness advocates, teachers, and anyone who is interested in creating a life of wellness and connection. I met so many incredible people with one common goal: to help people. If you're looking to get inspired or make some great connections, this is the place for you.
2. You'll Learn About the Cutting Edge in Small Business Technology. I would not call myself a techie--in fact, I’m the person that needs one tool to do about five things so that I don’t have to worry about anything. Since I started Radically Loved back in 2012, I entered into a whole new realm of business. I spoke to several friends and found that there is software and technology out there to help make my life easier. I had been using the MINDBODY app for years, so it was an easy transition for me to utilize it for my business. The BOLD Conference hosted several different tech companies, including FitMetrix, which helps you track your workouts and is one of the best fitness tracking apps in the market.
3. You'll Hear Amazing Keynote Speakers, from Arianna Huffington talking about Thrive Global to Magic Johnson discussing “The Magic of Winning” to Vito La Fata on “How to create a website that generates leads” to Yoga Journal's very own Kristen Schultz Dollard on a panel talking about how to get PR and media for your business. I love being a yoga teacher and a health coach, but sometimes it’s nice to get perspectives and insights from leaders who are not in the same field. There’s a world of knowledge to be gained from highly affective people, and this conference is able to bring them all together under one roof.
4. You'll Explore the Mind-Body Connection. The conference also makes sure that you move your body! This year, they featured HIIT workouts, Pilates, and yoga (which was my favorite of course), not to mention the bash at the end of the night with amazing music.
5. You'll Get Support for Your Goals. When I decided to go into business for myself, I didn’t have many people around me who knew anything about running a business. I've found that connecting with positive people who are going to encourage you in your endeavors is key. I heard so many stories at this conference from successful business people who agreed that surrounding themselves with other entrepreneur types was so helpful when things got rough. This was a great place to meet people who have been through ups and downs and know how to survive, thrive, and support others who are on the same mission. At this conference, I was joined by more than 1,500 people who were all there to connect, learn from one another, and help create better lives for others.
Thank you, MINDBODY
MINDBODY is a proud sponsor of the Live Be Yoga tour, and without them I would not have been able to practice yoga across the U.S. I used my MINDBODY app to find yoga classes, Spin classes, and massage spots so that after those long road trips, I could continue on my journey feeling my best.